The library has 18 Kindles available to borrow.
- Your library account must be in good standing to borrow a Kindle. No overdue library items and no missing/lost items.
- Kindles may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- Kindles may be renewed as long as no one has reserved it.
- You are responsible for any damage or losing a Kindle that you borrow. The replacement cost is $89.
- If the Kindle needs to be charged, please bring it into the library and we will charge it for you. (You can also use your cell phone charger.)
View Books Available on Kindle Set One - Realistic, Sports, Historical Fiction & Non-Fiction
View Books Available on Kindle Set Two - Dystopian & Fantasy Fiction
View Books Available on Kindle Set Three - Non-Fiction & Biographies